1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Source Firefox not loading all the images on a page properly?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Krikkit, 4 Aug 2009.

1. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Sometimes when I load a webpage with lots of images (a forum, for example) there will be a couple that cache within the browser but don't actually display on screen until you mouse over them.

A good example:
    [​IMG]

The middle of the uploaded images hasn't loaded, it's just got the subtext instead.

Any clues? Not sure when this started, it's only within the last couple of weeks and I haven't changed anything.

2. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

not sure really.. I'd check recent addons and see if it happens under private browsing.. tools > start private browsing.. clear the cache/history

worse comes to worse.. can always export your passwords with this plugin https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2848

and use the backup under organize bookmarks.. reinstall firefox and any addons, that should do it quick

3. LostMK

LostMK What's a Dremel?

I get the same thing - last time I had this I had a virus on my comp - got a program called Prevx and it fixed it just fine - dont know how it happened again with the same program still running/scanning

Let me know if you make any progress on this