1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi For Honor

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Weekly_Estimate, 23 Oct 2015.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

UPDATES ON THE WAY

Bots Replacing Players in Duel / Brawl / Elimination Game Modes:
    In response to player feedback from Beta, we will address your concerns regarding Bots with full health replacing leaving players. We will now replace the leaving player with a dead Bot in Duel, Brawl, and Elimination game modes. This will effectively make you win the current round if it was the only opponent left alive. For the rounds that follow, the Bot will stay in place of the player.

Conqueror and Berserker:
    Currently if your opponent blocks a light attack from these two characters, they can combo into a free Guard Break. This will no longer happen.

Peacekeeper:
    We will address the bug where the second and third stabs from a guardbreak do not apply bleed.

Valkyrie:
    Light Attacks: reduced recovery time
    Light Chains: reduced time between attacks
    Pouncing Thrust; Hunter’s Strike: Increased damage and link options after those moves
    Shield Crush: add link to Light Attack chains
    Hunter’s Rush: reduced recovery time

Guardbreak Counter (All Heroes):
    Currently you can’t counter a guardbreak during a guardbreak attempt. This will be return to the previous behavior seen in the Beta.

That first one... FINALLY. I really don't understand the thinking in how they did it in the first place. If it had worked that way in Domination and this way in the Elimination modes I'd have understood, but they had it so backwards it made no sense at all!

2. killingit

killingit What's a Dremel?

This game reminds me of Dynasty Warriors.xD It's pretty good actually. Worth the try.

3. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

I just tried to play it for the first time in a week and I've had 2 matches in a row that disintegrated and then kicked me. Switched it off, this is why I gave up last week. Thanks Ubisoft.

4. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Is it good game? Worth to play?

I'm buying MSI mobo and this game code will come with it, wondering if its worth to try or just sell the code.