1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Foxconn DigitaLife A79A-S

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 15 Sep 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Sebbo

Sebbo What's a Dremel?

nice to see one of the 790fx+sb750 boards reviewed, but how about the other one (the Asus m3a79-t)? would be especially interesting to see how it performs compared to its predecessor

3. mrb_no1

mrb_no1 Pie Eater

i agree with sebbo, plus in my eyes asus is vastly superior to the likes of foxconn in board making as that is my preference, so maybe the chipset can perform when engineered by asus. We all know you can never get enough of mobo's and psu's anyway Rich :p

peace

fatman

4. Kúsař

Kúsař regular bit-tech reader

Average MB for premium price...I'm rather interested in M3A79-T.

5. BlueSkyNIS

BlueSkyNIS An Ubuntu User :)

Yea, I am also expecting an ASUS board review. Has anyone reviewed M3A78-T board?

6. Jasio

Jasio Made in Canada

200 pounds in the UK but only $197 in the US? Wow that's a real price difference there... talk about being shafted. Regardless of whether you're in the UK or USA, you'd be crazy to buy something like this. Picking up an older P35 would go a lot further than this. What was Foxxconn smoking when they considered the price? This is more of a ~$130 product, even then I wouldn't consider it (rather pickup a P45).

Looks ugly too.

7. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

ya I myself am also more interested in the ASUS variant of this board and wondering how well it performs.

Also is there any 790GX boards that offer dual PCI-E x16 or does that chipset only come in a dual pci-e x8?

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

790GX is dual x8

790FX is dual x16

9. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

ya bummer, well then its the 790fx for me, I wonder whats taking the rest of the market so long to get their 790fx sb750 boards out >_<

Wish I could see the same enthusiasm as I do on the intel side...

Tags: Add Tags