1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motherboards Foxconn N15235 manual

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Canon, 14 Sep 2010.

1. Canon

Canon Reformed

I'm installing everything into a new case, everything wired up ready to go, minus the front panel.

Basicly I'm having trouble finding the manual for this mobo, bear in mind it's a fairly old one, even if I can find half a diagram showing the power/led placement that is enough.

Any help, links or otherwise would be much appreciated.

EDIT:

I should add, the header appears to be colour coded, when using this as guidance, wether it be using the power on button or the end of a screwdriver to make the connection I get a very quick 'crackle' very quiet, then nothing kicks into life. Bear in mind also the PSU has been out of the box for only 5 minutes.

Power is on fine now, USB header seems to prevent it from booting altogether! in USB1 and 2. Without the front panel USB connected it boots perfectly but only 1 USB port on the I/O panel works.

Christ...-_-

Last edited: 14 Sep 2010
  2. .: Abe :.

.: Abe :. Banned

I think there isn't a Foxconn mainboard called N15235 although this is printed on the board. The right name is P4M800P7MB-RS2H

you should find the right model number printed on the board beside the RAM slot near the CPU and on small label above.