1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Fractured Space

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Rapp, 9 Feb 2016.

1. Rapp

Rapp Minimodder

2. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

I got it over the free weekend but wasn't overly enamoured. I didn't find there was much skill when it comes to the actual combat, rather just click on the target til they died. You've probably played it more than I have, what do you think?

3. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Tried it out after getting it on the free weekend. Like the concept, but like Parge, didn't seem to be much skill/fleshing out of combat.

Need more ships and more variety in the weaponry.

And, love the noise the ships make when they drop out of a jump, :D

4. Rapp

Rapp Minimodder

With some of the ship classes I know what you mean but when you unlock a few different ones it does start to change the game. Especially the ships which have the ability to heal others.

5. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

I gave it a fair go about 6 months ago, enjoyed it for a bit, loved the idea but felt the gameplay was not worth the grind. I only have enough room for 1 grind game at a time (World of Warships for me at the moment), I do however think Fractured Space had some very cool classes and role and loved the design of the ships. Also the lanes gameplay was almost moba like, was a good way to focus the combat around specific points.