1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Games I Own: Gabriel Knight 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 30 Jan 2009.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I've got a copy of this game too. I think my brother bought it for me somewhere. I don't think I've ever played it though.

3. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

It's worth a look if you like adventure games - I found the detective stuff quite good. It gets a bit too fast at the end, but if you don't mind getting puzzled then its a fairly good game IMHO.

4. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

Played Gabriel Knight : Sins of the Father and Gabriel Knight : The Beast Within. Good games, although seen better. GK3 is still sitting shrinkwrapped on the shelve. Might get around to it someday.

Incendentally, both GK3 and The DaVinci Code are based on the works of Michael Baigent and Henry Lincoln ("The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail") including references to Rennes-Le-Château, the Templars etc. I don't believe either work has given credit to Baigent and Lincoln, though.

5. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

IIRC GK3 actually predates the Da Vinci Code, but it does credit Holy Blood, Holy Grail. You can find a copy of the book in the game and reading it is critical to solving some puzzles.

6. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

I stand corrected! :)

Seems, I better get playing the game soon...

Tags: Add Tags