1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Gaming chair ads

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CrapBag, 21 Jul 2021.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I keep getting adverts for gaming chairs for 29.99 (euros I think).

This obviously looks way to good to be true, either that or they are awful chairs.

Anyone bought one or know anything about them.

2. Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete Technophile

They're certain to be awful. They'll be massively lacking in padding so after a few days will be destroying your legs, butt and lower back! Plus the quality will be terrible and they'll fall apart really fast, so you're essentially buying waste. Spend more, buy something that'll last and save the environment!

3. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

General consensus on the interwebs seems to be that all gaming chairs suck, no matter if they are cheap or expensive.

So don't risk the comfort of your bum and invest in a proper office chair.

4. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

I got one of those £50 ones (in fact it was closer to £70) for my girlfriend. Decent quality, but not sized for a full sized human being (which turned out okay as she's only 5'1" and doesn't use it properly anyway) and missing all the nice adjustments you'd want on a decent chair.

Shame really, because a cheap chair with some sort of manual adjustment to save some cash ove the full control suite might have a decent market.

5. Yaka

Yaka Multimodder

nobody wants a gaming chair, what everyone needs a comfy chair one that you could sit on for hours gaming and not cramp, give you numb legs or neck ache. back when i was heavily into ultima on-line and later DaoC i needed one i could sleep in as well so found a nice office chair/recliner best one i ever had and i regret leaving it behind during a house move

6. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Thanks guys thought as much but sometimes cheap things can surprise but obviously not this time.