Playstation 3 Ge-Maga PS3 Survey

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sanescience, 1 Jul 2006.

1. Sanescience

Sanescience What's a Dremel?

2. Reason.Renegade

Reason.Renegade What's a Dremel?

I actually feel that Sony are going to have big problems with this product, yes it may be the "dogs B*****S" but its to little to late and with the 2 different versions being released they are just trying to milk the consumer for everything they can, Im afriad i wont be buying this product, I will be purchasing a Nintendo "Wii" as I feel this represents better value for money.

3. olly_lewis

olly_lewis What's a Dremel?

Maybe that this will be a wake up call for Sony and maybe it will set something in motion and perhaps rething the delivery and the cost of the product, but this being Sony. The same Sony that are so stuburn they will not end UMD, Memroy Stick and Minidisc because of their lack of thought and care for the market and their consumers....
    But who knows, as most things in the games market, we wait and see...

4. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I would love to see sony plummet with this one and the Wii60 on top, but it's not gonna happen, the PS name will pull them through, people will think twice about the price, but I can see them selling out on launch day. If they don't I'll be pleasently surprised.

5. LogicalChaos

LogicalChaos What's a Dremel?

I totaly agree with you sony will sale out on launch date if they even have enough units to put into the hands of fanboys out there. But after all the hype dies down you have to ask yourself will people spend 600$+ for a PS3 i think alot of people out there are going to see the price tag and either buy a wii 360 or just wait for a price drop which is bad for sony.

6. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Yeah some people just go out and buy a console becaus it's new, the 360 did, and I'm not sure why when you look at the launch titles.

People will buy it and then realise they havn't really got much to play, launch is always the worst time to buy a console, not only do you pay the most you ever will for that console, you also get a poor selection of games and a console that usually doesn't have all it's issues sorted out.