Web Google+

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Darkened, 8 Dec 2011.

1. Darkened

Darkened Minimodder

Hey,

I did a quick search and didn't find much anything referring to the Google+ service.

Facebook was something I didn't even want to be a part of, so I've passed that up entirely. I'm also not that psyched about "social media" in general, but there are a few interesting things on the G+, so I've decided to stick with it.

So I did join G+ a while back and yes, I'm still getting to know the system, but at least there's an abundance of photographers there. The question is that how many of you guys are on the G+ if any?

Click here to visit my G+ page. And of course, feel free to add me to your circles as well.

Janne

2. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

I joined it just to have a look, but none of my friends are on it, facebook is about the limit for them.

3. Darkened

Darkened Minimodder

Same here actually, only one person I can call a friend and he's also a photographer.

Friends were not the reason for me joining the G+, if that would have been the case, then FB all the way.

4. lobar

lobar What's a Dremel?

I joined G+, but I don't like it that much... Facebook is much more comfortable for me. And I don't like the thing on G+ that a bunch of strangers add me in their circles. And you can't remjve yourself from there...