1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Gotta love EA...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DarkLord7854, 30 Oct 2008.

1. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

2. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Seems a bit odd. Article seems to suggest that it was an over zealous forum moderator. But none the less if that ever came into any EA manager's mind that it was a good idea to pull soemthing like that.......epic fail. Can't be legal I'm sure!

3. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

it would depend on the terms and conditions that you agree to when you install the game. That box full of text that everyone ignores while installing the game.
    Of course I think thats still utter bs. What happens if you dont agree? its not like you can return the game.

4. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

**** EA. No other way to put it. They've been the worst thing ever to happen to games, and they somehow manage to get even worse by the day.

5. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Just a forum mod overstepping the mark, the statement was never authorised by EA.

6. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Not talking about that, that was different, the "article" is obviously written poorly, but if you read the ToS of EA games, it's there alright

7. UrbanMarine

UrbanMarine Government Prostitute

That's what happens when you hirer CEOs that are in it for the money and the stock holders not the gamers.