1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GPU Client loses name in Fahmon?

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by Bork_Bork, 19 Jan 2010.

1. Bork_Bork

Bork_Bork What's a Dremel?

I've noticed that one of my clients loses the client name in Fahmon sometimes it is currently showing 'txt', anyone else have this? It doesn't seem to be affecting the work, haven't tried reinstalling the client yet.

2. brooksy

brooksy What's a Dremel?

Happens all the time sometimes you can edit it, sometimes you need to add as a new client. Mike

3. Christopher N. Lew

Christopher N. Lew Folding in memory of my father

+1, and it's annoying. I've taken to only opening FahMon for a brief look, then closing it again - I used to leave it open all the time, but got fed-up with having to fix the names. Sometimes the corrupted version can be mildly entertaining, but usually not :(

4. coolamasta

coolamasta Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

+2 My FahMon has 25 clients and daily they mess up and display random crap, very annoying but live-able. Might try that new software someone posted about on here the other day....

5. Bork_Bork

Bork_Bork What's a Dremel?

I haven't used HFM for a while, stuck with Fahmon for the webtemplate but that's not working on awardspace anymore.

One useful thing I did find was that it highlights clients in orange if there is a ID conflict.