1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 2 GTA: LCS PS2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Icecoldbagey, 11 Feb 2006.

1. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Hey guys, well the GTA guru is back again this time with news that doesnt please me at all. I have known about this for a while being a member on many GTA fansites and owning my own GTA fansite which can be found in my sig :D . Anyway Here Is the final proof that GTA Liberty city stories for the PS2 will indeed be hitting the shelves Q1 2006. I have mixed thoughts on this, Sony have kicked themselves in my opinion as GTA: LCS is one of the biggest selling points of the PSP and this takes that away. Although this is a great title it will be dwarfed by the likes of Sanandreas..anyway what are your thoughts on this? Im working on a new template for the site by the way, forums are still open at /forums.

Ice

2. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

Imho GTA LCS was one of the main reasons i got a PSP, saying that i would prolly have still got one anyway even tho i have a ps2..

3. mushky

mushky gimme snails

No need to deprive the non PSP owners of the game, surely?

LCS on the PSP is a lot better than SA on the PS2. No crashing into lamp posts that haven't loaded in time. Bigger and faster draw distance all round.

PSP is portable, PS2 isn't. Having the choice of which platform to buy your game for is a good thing.

4. eek

eek CAMRA ***.

I agree, what is so wrong with this game being released on the PS2?

If you ask me it sounds like a good thing, more games should be multi platform!

5. Halgy3000

Halgy3000 Minimodder

This is just like any other release of GTA. San Andreas and Vice City both came out only on the PS2, but after a suitably long time so the die-hards would perhaps buy a new console, they release it on the other consoles (x box and pc) so that more people will buy it. In one has not bought a PSP yet, one will probably not. Actually, I might, but I'd buy GTA:LSS for my PSP not PS2, as I want a good game to take with me.

PEACE