1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guitar Hero II

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 1 Dec 2006.

1. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

Im suprised at how late bit is, my friend beat it on expert a week ago already.

Ots a good game when your hanging out, its usually out all night until we cant stand someone trying to beat freebird for the billionth time.

2. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Well bit-tech isn't very big in comparison to the huge game review sites like IGN that, well, do games and thats about it.

It's also only recently come out in the UK.

Quite a few sites have news on the non-wireless 360 guitar, although it shouldn't be a problem at all really, all they need to do is stick thier own wireless stuff in a USB port like they do with the PS2 version. Not as steamlined as many would like but then it still beats having a wire. Does that mean MS are the only ones who make wireless controllers? Not wireless third party stuff?

Would be great if the speakers were of a better power, 5W aint that great, although for a tweeter it might be ok, I dunno

Last edited: 2 Dec 2006
  3. TMM

TMM Modder

4. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

I was expecting him to look like his avatar pic. Greatly disappointed :waah:

5. HandMadeAndroid

HandMadeAndroid That's handy.

Whats an 'uber geek' ? Every week the bit-tech staff use the word 'uber?' Am I an uber geek for reading bit-tech. Are uber geeks different from the run of the mill geek? Is the use of uber geek an attempt to separate yourselves from the main stream run of the mill geeks?

6. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

I guess its ok then. :D

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That's because the PS2 offers effectively no online feature. And no company is going to code one on an essentially "dead last gen" console. You can sure as hell expect the 360 will have the option though. You'll probably only get a half dozen tracks on the disk and you have to buy the rest.

8. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

Played it last night round at a mate's. Definitely underwhelmed by the lack of killer tracks but otherwise was having great fun. But last night wasn't really about fun, we were practicing for tomorrow when we're taking on Dragonforce in a video interview!! I'll report back with the results.

9. LoveJoy

LoveJoy What's a Dremel?

Heheh after thoes videos i want one ;)

10. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

Noo... not again... i want to sit down and play my games... not jump around like an idiot.. :hehe:

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Anyone play this left handed? Im having exceptional difficulty with this game. The normal way around (right hand strums) doesn't feel logical to me, but reversing it means the the green-red-yellow keys are back to front to the screen and my brain can't reverse it fast enough but it feels far more natural :(:(

12. Onyx

Onyx What's a Dremel?

meh :/ id rather play my Strat than a controller...

13. Cabe

Cabe What's a Dremel?

RTFM Lefty Flip for massive damage. :p

(You love it Bindi)

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I didn't have the manual, it was someone elses PS2.

15. Cabe

Cabe What's a Dremel?

ahh well, one of the options is lefty flip, it mirrors the notes for you. Stops you goin mental.

Tags: Add Tags