1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Has anyone used We Buy Any Car?

Discussion in 'General' started by Matticus, 11 Aug 2013.

1. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Congrats - what did you do to fix it? :)

2. Matticus

Matticus ...

Just changed out the coil pack for a new one. I intended on changing the plugs too, but the current ones are a bit (well a lot) stuck. I am sure given a bit of overnight soaking and a better wrench I could get them out with no damage but at the moment it is running well - the check engine light cleared so I don't want to mess about with it. I am a bit concerned about the plugs being worn and putting the new coil pack under strain though....

3. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

Just in case you do decide to PX it later on - I'd always check with the dealer first, they might be nice. I got £500 in PX for a 125,000 mile, about-to-snap-in-half-due-to-rust, Fiat Punto, at an Audi dealer... It was worth about £70 in scrap.

4. chrismarkham1982

chrismarkham1982 Multimodder

Nah just went online, didnt know we had one in Boro lol, as it happened a week later the bloody turbo went poof lmao...well were laughing now its 2 days away from fixed.

5. Williz

Williz Minimodder

Just an fyi on this. That site quoted me £75 for my car which I heartily guffawed at. I managed to sell it on ebay for £500.