1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Headphone suggestions please

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MightyBenihana, 19 Sep 2019.

1. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

I'm looking for a sub £50 pair of cans (may stretch a bit higher if really worth it though). Built in mic and/or detachable lead a bonus but not a deal breaker. I'm not worried about wireless or sound dampening although closed back would be preferable.

What are you guys using that you would recommend?

Also, any opinions on these? https://www.amazon.co.uk/OneOdio-He...=gateway&sprefix=over+ear,aps,146&sr=8-5&th=1

Thanks.

Last edited: 19 Sep 2019
  2. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

I'd recommend the Sennhiser Momentums available here and an Antlion Mod-Mic which I could only find new so that would bring the total up to 64 quid. I'm sure there's other more affordable solutions, but this is what I'd go for, because it's what I actually go for (+ a Creative Soundblaster E1 which does the remaining magic).

3. Chicken76

Chicken76 Minimodder

4. MightyBenihana

Those Sennhisers are very tempting but I am look more for over ear than on ear. Hmmm. Decisions.

Not really looking for a heads et. They are more for music and the occasional skype call.

5. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

6. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

I took a punt on these and have been amazingly pleased, the handsfree function worked way better than expected and the music quality is good enough to drown out the terrible gym music

7. MightyBenihana

All great suggestions. Thanks guys. Decided though momentum's were to good to turn down.