TV Shows Help needed car SOS.

Discussion in 'General' started by Vault-Tec, 5 May 2024.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Hi all. I would never usually ask for help with hooky TV programmes but this one is really important to me.

About a week or so ago I noticed a friend talking to someone on Facebook saying that my cousin was going to be on car SOS. I didn’t pay it much mind, but my brother came today and told me all about it.

I didn’t realise that not only was my cousin in the show a lot but it was for an old school friend of ours, Darren. He was in a horrible accident a few years back and is in a really bad way. Worse than I realised.

I don’t have either sky or virgin so I have no way to watch it but I desperately want to.

I looked into getting the Nat geo app but didn’t realise it actually doesn’t even exist.

The episode I’m looking for is for a guy called Darren, and the “insider” is my cousin Nick, and it is for a mk2 GTI.

If you can somehow get it to me or point me in the direction of, for example, a torrent or something I would be eternally grateful. Mum would love to see it too.

Thanks.

2. fuus

fuus Misses Rep Bombs

You want Season 12, Episode 8

Vault-Tec likes this.
  3. Vault-Tec

That helps a lot thanks. I’ll have a poke later when I’m on the PC.

4. Vault-Tec

Got it :D

Almost gave up, but 1337 saved the day. God he looks old (my cousin) LOL.

5. Vault-Tec

Ugh.

I think I will watch this later, with a big box of tissues. Man life can be horrible sometimes :(