1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help please!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Capone, 4 Oct 2002.

1. Capone

Capone Banned

can someone give me a good site to buy pc equipment? thats not so damn expensive lol.

2. Adam

Adam Minimodder

EDIT: You're in new york! Sorry.

3. banished

banished Necromodder

4. Capone

Capone Banned

koo

Thanks

5. essjaytee

essjaytee emtarkanderundergunderson

Pricewatch listed sites may be cheap, but you will not, as a rule, receive good customer service from these places.

Myself and many others here have successfully ordered lots of stuff from newegg (www.newegg.com) and they have been exceptional. I have no problem with the price being a buck or two higher when I know I will have no problems with returns or anything of the sort. They come highly recommended.

6. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

Newegg!!1 :clap: :clap:

they are not always the cheapest (always competitive) but your best bet for being able to buy virtually everything you need from one place and I have had zero complaints about their service

7. DJMyst

DJMyst yeah baby

I third the vote for Newegg. They kick ass and I have had NO problems, nor do I have any complaints about them. I ordered EVERYTHING for my new PC from them and it all arrived w/in 3 days of me placing my order. The have competitive pricing, although it may not be a rock bottom as some other place, I would buy from Newegg just for piece of mind that they will help me out if something should be wrong with my products.

8. banished

banished Necromodder

I would have to aggree with you essjaytee. But, when I order off pricewatch, I go to their website and I will not order from tehm if their website looks like some crappy fly-by-night type thing, and I always use a credit card so that I have purchase protection. I have only been disappointed by one company off their site, and that was because of back-order problems (when I ordered 2nd day shipping and they showed the item in-stock). But the few time besides that that I have had to deal with customer service (Merkortech for one), the service has been exceptional.

On another note, Eddie_Dane, would you email me please - email in profile.

9. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

banished - ygm (hopefully):worried:

10. Capone

Capone Banned

:)

thanks again i like newegg better then pricewatch so far