1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Humble Bundle returns to indie roots with Fez, FTL and more

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 12 Sep 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Bought it for my son last night - he's been itching to play FTL and Fez.

It's worth paying more than the average price just for FTL alone - I've put 150+ hours into that

Last edited: 12 Sep 2013
  3. schmidtbag

schmidtbag What's a Dremel?

I'm mostly just interested in Fez. I've heard FTL was a good game but it just didn't appeal to me that much. I already own Trine 2 with the expansion. Mark of the Ninja seems too much like the Shank series, which I didn't think was bad but just not my type of game (never bothered beating Shank 2).

The humble bundles usually release a few extra games at last minute so depending on what those are, I might go for this.

4. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

I'd definitely give Mark of the Ninja a go, even the developers think it makes Shank look very bad in comparison.

5. schmidtbag

schmidtbag What's a Dremel?

Well what I particularly didn't like about Shank 2 is there are too many controls for a game that needs quick reflexes and good timing. While obviously designed for a gamepad, I'm using the original xbox controller, which doesn't have 2 trigger buttons, so the game was relatively unplayable for me. Unless MotN has considerably less controls, I'm not really interested in trying it out. I'm also not much into games involving combos or special moves.

Tags: Add Tags