1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding i 'aquired' 1m x 50cm pice of clear perspex today

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Boggy, 19 Sep 2002.

1. m00min

m00min What's a Dremel?

lol thats a tad extreme

2. VadimtheConqueror

VadimtheConqueror I love the little tacos...

i spent more time causing the school's computers to be unusable by anyone who didnt know what they were doing(often that statement could have been reduced to "wasnt me") than taking stuff from them. though in my business class last year we opened a coffee shop in the school and my friend and i took bags of mocha mix, and i would drink a big pot of coffee everytime i worked, when if we had been able to sell it it would have been around 10-15 dollars into our books. it's not like it sold anyways, we prolly only sold about 12 cups the entire time we were running the place, but we kept buying more cuz "someone" was obviously buying it, we went through enough of it. when i got put incharge of making it i would also make it double strength, cuz i i needed the caffeine.

3. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Im guessing he saw ' Member of the Official BiT-Tech Dolphin Team' in the sig and got confused :lol:

4. Linkitch

Linkitch What's a Dremel?

LOL !!! great stories all...

I find myself lucky because there is a computer buisness or something like that, on my school, it's were teachers from my part of the country come to learn the "very advanced" softwares like word... :wallbash:

But anyways they have a big pile of old computer hardware in one part of the school... i found myself about 3 x CPU's... dunno if they work because i don't have any mobo... :wallbash:
    But they can always be used for a keyring... :naughty:

Last edited: 23 Sep 2002
  5. Risky

Risky Modder

I better put in some overtime to pay the taxes that support you lot:wallbash: In better times you'd have ended up headed for Australia before long:naughty:

6. penski

penski BodMod

tax? what's that? :p

*n (still p***ed off about paying national insurance ;))

7. Raven

Raven What's a Dremel?

Some guy who worked for the security at our college parked a U-hall in front of the computer labs and drove off with...

3x servers
    16 x laptops
    11 x desktop and assorted monitors...

Had the cops show up at my buddys place, cause he had bought some of the stolen stuff. He claimed he didn't know, and that wasn't a very comfortable night spent at the precinct answering questions...

Don't know how smart that was, since the caught up with the guy three days later...

Serving 5 years for grand theft... just thought I'd throw something in about the other side of the coin.

8. m00min

m00min What's a Dremel?

lol there borrowing stuff then theres what that guy did^ tisk i don't surport either but if you still got some of those servers swing one my way :naughty:

9. bAnTAi

bAnTAi What's a Dremel?

No....sorry....i do know that icecube isnt Bit-tech...it was just very late and i was replying to two threads at once...i messed the other one up as well!!! THe other thread was about our lord macroman which is why i was thinking team members....

10. Yammosk

Yammosk What's a Dremel?

Geez Schools seem to be the best place to "Aquire" parts from lol
    cant say there has been much in the way of computer parts missing from the school i work for but another one neer by a teacher took out the ram in a machine to see how long it would take for someone to notice

AND whats this bit about being sent to australia sorry gotta put my 2 cents worth in!!!!!
    It aint that bad!!!!
    Crap for getting modding parts but!!

Yammosk

11. Boggy

Boggy What's a Dremel?

hey yammok in your system spec i see they your os is windows .net whats that all about? i didnt think they have even relesed the alpha's yet

12. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Yeah, we have .net Server in our beta disks (I think..)

13. ndtinker

ndtinker Car Washoholic

I'm running .NET Server Enterprise Edition - It came out as Beta a few weeks ago. I signed up on Microsofts beta tester thing & got access.

I've got .NET Server Standard, Enterprise, and I think I've got the 64-Bit edition somewhere around here.