Every time I come home from work and first touch my mouse I get an electric shock! It's static I assume but why? It seems to have started since i got my new case (Silverstone FT02). I've noticed the window on the case also seems to get quite static. Is it something to do with grounding? I know almost nothing about that sort of thing. What could I have done wrong when I installed the components into my new case. All I did different was not use those red cardboard washer things on the motherboard because I read you don't need them but I'm starting to wonder if that's correct.... Oh and my psu has a grounding wire, I screwed it to one of the standoffs under the motherboard, is that right?