1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to RMA a Tagan Piperock 1300 psu

Discussion in 'Service' started by viking88, 16 Sep 2009.

1. viking88

viking88 What's a Dremel?

Hi I have a Tagan 1300 watt Piperock and it has gone faulty.
    I've had it for about 10 months.
    I'm not sure what has gone faulty but the led fan turns and the cable connector lights still come on but it will not power my computers.
    I've tried the Piperock 1300 in 2 computers with different motherboards and same thing happens in both PC's the Piperock lights up seems to be on but the computers will not power up.
    Can I request an RMA? I no longer have the original retail receipt as I thought I would never need it.
    I also have a Tagan U96 1100 watt psu had it for 4 years and it has worked fine and I really like it.That is why I bought a 1300 Piperock as my experience with the 1100 U96 had been so good.
    Please can you email me or PM the full postal address where I am to post the Piperock to for the RMA and also provide an RMA number for me please?
    Thanks Nanopoint..

2. Lee@Nanopoint

Lee@Nanopoint Computer says yes!

Hi Viking88,

Sorry for the late reply.

Sure we can do the service on this for you, please could you complete the form from the link below. Once you have dont this you will be sent an RMA number, then could you return the unit to the address that will be with the number and mark the RMA number on the outside packaging?

http://www.nanopoint.co.uk/en/service/rma.php

Thank you