1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Images on my case...

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Smeggy, 20 Aug 2002.

1. Smeggy

Smeggy What's a Dremel?

What is the best method for getting full colour images onto the side of a comp case?

I want to apply some images from MegaTokyo (www.megatokyo.com - pure comic brilliance) onto the side of my case, above and to the side of my window. I'm not interested in single colour images (even though the comic comes in black and white) I wanna use the few colour images that crop up every now and then in the comic, or from Fredart (www.fredart.com - the website of the author of the comic)

As it happens im thinking of taking the bio-hazard applique off the othe4r side of my case and replacing it with an inverted copy of http://www.fredart.com/fredart/artpage.php3?src=&ft=sk&fn=99 (my case is already black)

Also does anyone know a cheap UK retailer of vinyl dye? i wanna dye the beige front panels of my cdr, dvd, floppy, and live! drive

I look forward to your replies :)

2. Galvatron

Galvatron What's a Dremel?

omg MT is brilliance itself :)

3. Smeggy

Smeggy What's a Dremel?

come on.....please reply?

If I can work this out (or if some1 gives me a solution) i have some other really cool ideas for what will now be called "Project: MegaTokyo"

4. Magnolius

Magnolius What's a Dremel?

I know this is kinda off the wall, but what about printable self-adhesive transparency paper. I just printed one out for my boat, and it looks okay. gives ya color, and transparancy.

5. Smeggy

Smeggy What's a Dremel?

cool, where could i get that from in the UK and how much?

6. D3mon

D3mon What's a Dremel?

7. semiSfear

semiSfear What's a Dremel?

Cool idea dunno if it will look good thou. But I agree with you that Megatokyo is the finest online comic ever!

8. Seth

Seth What's a Dremel?

if you go up to staples business depot or anything like that then you will find that hp makes sticky sheets (sticker material) that you can print on. this may or may not work well for you, I have never personally used the stuff I just know it is there.