Initia D coming to cinemas

Discussion in 'General' started by Icecoldbagey, 10 May 2006.

1. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Im sure this is an old film, im sure someone on here will know. Still looks awesome, japanese feel..obviously. Looks bette than thet F and the F.

Ice

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Jap feel despite the fact it was filmed in HK.

It's pretty decent, as car movies go. Watchable. Not one i'd ever think about again though.

3. Reaper_Unreal

Reaper_Unreal Minimodder

If you liked the movie you should watch the anime. You can find all 4 seasons and the extra movie on ebay for pretty cheap these days. It's definately worth watching. The race with the Cappuchino in season 4, the race with the civic in season 2, all great stuff. I highly suggest it.

4. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Not only that pretty much the entire BLOODY cast is Chinese......why O why do they do it.....they shud of renamed it "chinese lads driving jap cars!.....in Hong kong!! or Fast and the Furious Takeaway"

Ive got the movie but ive simply never watched as its a crime of the highest degree!

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That's cause the ebay versions are bootleg. The subs are aweful.

I watched a bit of the first series but didnt like it.

6. Reaper_Unreal

Reaper_Unreal Minimodder

Didn't say I got my copy off of ebay though. :worried:
    Being a car guy, I really enjoyed the series. If you don't like cars, or drifting, or racing, don't bother.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Didnt say you did either, just warning others the quality is shite cause they are TV rips and the subs are firstly converted to mandarin, then english so at best you get dodgy engrish.