1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intec GameCube Screen Piece

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Golgo_13, 22 Aug 2006.

1. Golgo_13

Golgo_13 What's a Dremel?

Does anyone know where I can procure this piece to the Intec GameCube LCD screen?

[​IMG]

I've lost it and have searched all over Google but can't find anywhere that has it. I've tried contacting the manufacturer but they haven't got back to me.

2. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Did a quick search on eBay for you (searched for gamecube LCD, gamecube LCD power and gamecube LCD cable) but no luck I'm afraid.

You could try looking on lik-sang, but I don't think you'll get alot of luck finding spares as it's a 3rd party peripheral.

3. Golgo_13

Golgo_13 What's a Dremel?

Yeah, didn't think so.

On the plus side, I did find out that a 12v DC adapter will power the screen. When I go portable I lug around this power unit that has a standard polarized plug outlet and a cigarette lighter plug on it. It also has jumper cables on the side in case your car battery dies and a flashlight built into it. The adapter to charge that thing has a 12v DC output, so I can use it to power the screen.

Since that piece I'm missing there in the image splits power between both the screen and the cube, I have to hook the cube up through the car lighter port and the screen through the polarized plug outlet.

I'm wondering if this will draw power off the battery signifigantly faster than when I was using the splitter before, because the adapter tends to build up a bit of heat.