1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Intel Core 2 price cuts when AMD Barcelona hits.

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Guest-16, 12 Mar 2007.

1. randosome

randosome Banned

that's always the way, but with PC's there is always something bigger and better round the corner

2. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Like that Quantum cpu which needs to be cooled at near absolute zero :hehe:

3. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

i was originally going to build in february 6600 8800 gts rig
    but i decided against it as Vista's Launch wasnt that spectacular (driver problems etc)
    im thinking august is the time to build now and with the extra few months savings
    ill probably go barcelona(Quad) + r600 or Intel(Quad) + r600

at the end of the day i will buy the best performer at my price range but all things being equal i would probably sway towards AMD I think the art of Self build computers is just that waiting for a good time to buy the exact parts you want at a good price and right now things are a little overpriced (esp considering there are no DX10 games out) if this news is tru and in Q3 you can pick up a QC for £300 thats what ill be doing

hmm would it be worth buying ram in june/july as they went up in price last year when C2Ds where released i think it might

the good thing however is that it gives me plenty of time to get my mod finished.

4. Crazyglue

Crazyglue What's a Dremel?

WOW I CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD A x6800?!?!?!? ZOMFGPWNAGE!!!

5. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

I really hope this isnt just another price war... amd dont have that kind of money to do so. But but but, this will eventually become a large scale war..

Tags: Add Tags