1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Intel LGA2011 CPU gets water-cooled

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 21 Nov 2011.

1. kzinti1

kzinti1 What's a Dremel?

I did. That article is what got a company that refuses to give refunds for any cpu for any reason, to refund my money for this cpu.
    Thanks bit-tech! You saved me over $600.00 for an i7-3630K, plus the rest of the equipment.
    Damn you, all you manufacturers, for your NDA! The consumer deserves to be better informed, earlier than whenever you say we can. You've lost face, in the eyes of the world and also in the eyes of your ancestors for putting innocent consumers in this position to begin with. You've shamed your fans and families. For money. Now, you know what you have to do.

2. Bakes

Bakes What's a Dremel?

So what was bit-tech's sandy-bridge e in an armari xcp, if not a mod/custom case?

3. timevans999

timevans999 old modders friend

Time and time again this site appears to be a long way off the mark. The gaming performance in my humble opinion is far superior to that of the sandybridge. To tell the truth everyone i know went for the 3930k besides one who bought the2500k following the ******** review advice about (gaming performance).
    He tested the 2500k out of existence on lcs @ 4.8 Ghz using prime 3dmark11 and lots of stress testing, no problem. When we loaded up games on a network the 2500k wasn't stable in company with the latest NHC mod. Everyone else has overclocks on lcs using the sabertooth x79 and they all worked. I could mention all the tests that the 2500k was slower in compared to the 3930k even at default but i suspect that I would be wasting my time.

In a nut shell the littler k's are slower in everything compared to the big K as far as High end gaming is concerned, thankyou and goodnight

Tags: Add Tags