1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable iPhone 5S and 5C Thread

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by atc95, 10 Sep 2013.

1. David

David Take my advice — I’m not using it.

Don't care about the new phones - I won't be buying one - but the 5c looks a bit nasty.

The 5s looks no different to the 4, aside from being stretched a bit to accommodate an extra row of icons.

I'm not a fan of the Android OS, it just feels odd to use - probably because I've had iphones for so long - but I don't use iTunes much more than to update/backup and add to my playlists, so my phone is probably pretty under-used compared to most; meaning there's not a lot stopping me going Android in the future, should I want to.

2. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Think I will hang onto my iPhone 5 for the time being until my contract finishes. (Bought it on release last year).

I thoroughly enjoy my iPhone and it's been a good investment.

Originally my first iPhone was the 3GS which was sold to a user on this very forum :)
    I then went to Android on a HTC HD2 which a friend setup/gave me and introduced me to the world of customroms :)
    Follwed by a LG Optimus 2X again Android with it's dual core CPU. (I still have this phone in my draw somewhere).

Then straight back to Apple on the iPhone 5.

Android just doesn't seem to flow as well as IOS. I find it seems to slow down after a week or so and needs a reboot or some apps closed in the background.
    Never had this issue with iOS.

I enjoyed Apple's products so much I made the big leap on selling my Gaming rig to go Mac and it's been a great experience.

So the current set up is Mac Mini, iPad 3, iPhone 5.
    Looking forward to iOS 7 and Mavericks bringing all my devices closer together. :)

So...
    I guess you all want me to leave now... lol

3. Lance

Lance Ender of discussions.

I think most people tend to have a upgrade cycle with iPhones where they go with the # or the #S.

I don't know anyone who does them all.

For me my upgrade will be because my battery is starting to go after 2 years of good service from my 4S.

4. AlienwareAndy

AlienwareAndy New Member

Hope it's not a repost. Sad but true.