1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple iPod Nano Battery!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mord, 27 Mar 2006.

1. Mord

Mord What's a Dremel?

My Ipod nano battery has died completely, where is the cheapest place to get a replacement? Im guessing Ebay but I thought you lovley people would be more "in the know".

Cheers,

Mord.

2. Freedom

Freedom Minimodder

3. DreamTheEndless

DreamTheEndless Gravity hates Bacon

How old is your nano? Surely www.Apple.com would be free? Did you buy the extended warranty?

4. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

I buy my spare ipod batterys from ebay...only from one shop tho. they are shipped from the US but theres nuthing wrong with them. they work out a darn site cheaper than Apples own battery/servicing if done by yourself. Google how to do it as im sure its pretty easy as I myself have changed quite-a-few of ipods batterys in the past few months for friends.

also these batterys also come with instructions and tools required.the shops called "Eurus-Wings" on ebay. have a look at what they have avail.

5. c.cam108

c.cam108 Minimodder

All iPods come with a 1 tear warranty IIRC. The nano came out much less than a year ago, so it will still be in warranty.

_C

6. Mord

Mord What's a Dremel?

Hmm well its second hand anyway (was my brothers) so I got it for a £5. Just orderd a replacement kit for £10 off ebay.

Thanks for all the help anyway, as always this website is bloody useful tool.

Tags: