1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Is it possable to run xbox360 games from a network?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by isho, 23 Jan 2012.

1. isho

isho What's a Dremel?

Hey guys not sure if this is the right forum, but i was wondering if its possiable to run 360 game iso from a network like you can with the WII?

2. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

No it isn't and as such would be using a pirated game. Such things aren't allowed as discussion on Bit Tech forums.

3. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

^ Above. The 360 is designed to only run games from the internal HDD or DVD-Drive. Even if you had legit copies of the disks; it'd still be hilariously violating the Xbox Terms of use and would get the console Jtag Banned. (Brick the console.)

4. isho

isho What's a Dremel?

actually before everybody starts jumping on the omg hes a pirate bandwagon...i actually want to do it for legit purposes a mod im planning has room for the board but not the cd drive.

5. AmEv

AmEv Meow meow. See yall in 2-ish years!

I'd suggest a longer SATA cable, and modify the power cable.

6. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

I watched a youtube video the other day where the guy was fixing a RRoD and he made a point of saying about if you're connected to live when you boot back up and, for example, you haven't properly reconnected the DVD drive your xbox will get banned from xbox live (as they'll think you're modding it etc) and to try it not connected to live first just to be certain - you probably already know this but it might help