1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Is my graphics card getting too hot, or am I paranoid? :s

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Smellyhead, 18 Jan 2012.

1. Smellyhead

Smellyhead Minimodder

There's very few cases that I'd consider good looking, and even fewer under the £100 marker. :p

2. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

For the love of god don't buy an xclio! The build quality is appalling and whilst they may have the fan mounts you seek they just don't work as well as others. There truly is a reason why they're that cheap ;)

Something like the Coolermaster Elite 430 would suit your needs best I think. £32.39 on today only at scan right now (scan for free delivery :thumb:). It has 120mm front intake, 120mm bottom intake, 120mm rear exhaust and 2x120m roof exhaust mounts. Only comes with the one fan for the front but just get a couple of 120mm blue LED fans for the rear and the roof and you're golden :) Might not be the best looking case around but by comparison to that xclio thing it's Miss World.

3. feathers

feathers Minimodder

The one I listed is much nicer looking and internals very well designed. Also the Silverstone the other dude listed. I suspect you don't have much experience with case design.

I chose the £29 ebuyer Casecom because I bought one for my GF. Very very good fan positions, CPU cutout, side mount quick release hard disk bays, 2 holes for liquid cooling.