1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Is there such a thing as a ergonomic wired mouse?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Wavefront, 22 Nov 2008.

1. Wavefront

Wavefront Minimodder

I just got myself a Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 1.0a, its fantastically comfortable to hold but I just couldn’t get on with the wireless thing topping up the batteries Accuracy ect. So I decided to look for a similar mouse but wired and I can’t find one :( any mouse engendered for ergonomic comfort seems to assume that you want writes 2.

Can you recommend me an ergonomic wired mouse?

Cheers Wavefront :cooldude:

2. LordLuciendar

LordLuciendar meh.

Almost all of Microsoft's IntelliMouse Explorer line has come in wired format, if you are comfortable with that style.

But I wouldn't give up on wireless technology yet. Microsoft is notorious for producing battery eater mice and keyboards, but not all wireless systems are like that. If I had to pick the nicest and best mouse on the planet, it would be the Logitech MX Revolution without a doubt, it fits like a glove. I have an MX 610 with my MX 3200 keyboard, and I have to change batteries once every six months, the mouse gets worked like... 5 hours a day, every day

3. lamboman

lamboman What's a Dremel?

Logitech MX1000/1100 or Revolution, for everyday use, or a G7 for gaming (though I personally don't like wireless mice for gaming). All of them are great mice that are very comfortable, and wireless.

I would recommend a Logitech G5, mainly because I own one. TBH, go to a shop if you can, and try them all out.

4. LordLuciendar

LordLuciendar meh.

A second note on the MX Revolution... it's rechargeable. No replacing batteries within the life of the mouse for it, just set it in the charging stand.

5. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

one word - Razer

6. Bbq.of.DooM

Bbq.of.DooM Custom User Title

razer ergonomic?

HA HAHHA HAH A HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA AHAHA HAHA

7. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

mb, but mine sure is comfy :D

8. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

ergonomic and comfy are two different things.