1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Join us at the first bit-tech & Custom PC Pub Quiz

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 21 Jun 2012.

1. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Wicked night, just a shame we had to go so soon afterwards, thanks to the organisers and sponsors and well done the winners :) We all know that the cheesecake was by far the best prize of the night!

What was the GFX card before you sprayed it? It looked dual gpu from the glance I got at it. I think you should have benchmarked it, we all know gold increases electrical conductivity, probably would have given us more FPS in Crysis.

vdbswong: I can trade you the mouse for my memory stick :D

2. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Really wish I could have made it, sounds like I missed an awesome night and the closest thing to a Bit-tech meet in a long time :(

Here's hoping for a good round-up article explaining who won what how.

3. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

Thanks to all those that attended, it was amazing. Quick news article about it going up later today; full blow by blow account with graphs and everything going up some time next week once I've actually found some time to write it.

The graphics card that made the trophy was a ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 - if the winners try and rip it out of the base and use it, I'm likely to go mental as we'll need it back for the next one!

4. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

sound like it was a blast. gutted i couldn't go because of splitting the headache i am having all week.

can't wait to see the article and photos :D

5. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

It's depressing when a 'junk' card is actually faster than what you're currently running (4870 1GB). :D

6. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

7. Voluntary_Pariah

Voluntary_Pariah a Real Man™

Great night. Good food, free booze (well, one drink), the chance to names to faces. Some of the questions were evil though.

8. Voluntary_Pariah

Voluntary_Pariah a Real Man™

Also how could I forget the greatest prize if the night: my limited edition, vintage customPc and Bit-Tech poster.

Tags: Add Tags