Playstation 3 Just dance 3-ps3 move

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mystvearn, 3 Oct 2011.

1. mystvearn

mystvearn any-may

I'm actually looking forward to this game-from a fitness point of view. Is anyone else the same? I've been using the EA sports active 2 for more than 3 months. I can definitely say that EASA2 does increase my endurance but after 3 months its a bit bland. The product itself is good if you want to get into shape, but fun factor is not there. I think the best thing I did on it is the punching and step aerobics. I might have move fun if I could jump, but second floor does not permit me to do so.

I noticed that the preorder price for PS3 is £39 on the official website. Is that "cheap"? Is the RRP going to be like £60? Just dance is one of those games that holds its value even after some time. Looking on ebay does suggest that and this is the first JD on the ps3, so it should hold its value even more.

2. Edwards

Edwards Minimodder

£39 is pretty steep for any game tbh. Just checked about online, and there are two versions of the game. The standard edition or the Special edition, which comes with two bonus songs:

Katy Perry - E.T.
    Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

Cheapest standard edition - £30.85
    Cheapest Special edition - £32.69

39.99 is the RRP.

3. mystvearn

mystvearn any-may

I might as well wait one month after game launch. Maybe there is a winter discount somewhere