1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keyboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Timdog, 27 Oct 2003.

1. Timdog

Timdog What's a Dremel?

I currently have a Viewsonic keyboard and I want something new. I have a Logitech MX700 mouse, so I think I will go with Logitech.

My first question is: Should I go with USB or PS/2? Which is faster and has the best response time?

2. JazzXP

JazzXP Eh! Steve

Keyboard doesn't really matter if it's PS2 or USB... as you have the MX700, you might want to look at getting the Logitech Wireless keyboard... then you can move around.

3. Timdog

Timdog What's a Dremel?

I think I still want a corded keyboard. I was thinking about getting the Logitech Elite keyboard. Is this a good choice?

4. smashie

smashie Cupid Stunt

I've just bought an elite this weekend, very nice to use, looks good. Just one problem, the damn logitech iTouch software that keeps popping up little windows every time you press one of the shortcut buttons. I think I've managed to disable most of them now. All that's left for me to do is to paint the mouse so it matches.

5. ////\oo/\\\\

////\oo/\\\\ Minimodder

the Logitech Internet Navigator comes in the same colours as the MX700, and from the pics appears to just be a corded version of the MX cordless keyboard that you can get bundled with the MX700...