1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Koolance PC2-601

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by macroman, 2 Feb 2003.

1. macroman

macroman The One

Wade through it here
    [​IMG]

2. ocha

ocha Minimodder

I have exactly the same case as this though in the black version and have found that it has buggered up my motherboard and CPU. I was just wondering did you find any parts mainly the CPU WB was hard to fit? If so did you overcome it easily. and how.

G{u}ns

3. ocha

ocha Minimodder

* BUMP *

4. macroman

macroman The One

Sorry to hear you had problems with your kit. I had no problems fitting any of the parts. The only issue I had was with the orientation of the CPU WB as stated in the review. Being able to turn it through 90 degrees would have been more convenient but this was not the WB's fault but due to the motherboard design.

I felt this kit was easy to put together and an ideal starting point for a beginner to WC. Although, again as stated, a full reading of the manual is important.

The simple answer to your question is no, I had no problems fitting any of the parts. I guess there are some components out there that may well be troublesome to fit due to their layout design. :sigh:

How exactly did it damage your system?

5. ocha

ocha Minimodder

the wierdest thing was it burnt the CPU out! I had done everything the manual told me but it still happened and I am unsure as to why. I am in talks with a few of the koolance techs at the moment and hopefully some good willl come of them. Bloody annoying though.

G{u}ns

Tags: Add Tags