1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Kung Fu Live Preview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 7 Nov 2010.

1. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

2. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

good and fun gameplay > graphics

That's what I'll allways moan about, as most developers seem to do it the other way around these days.

If you're looking for something really cool, which prooves my point, then try MadWorld on the Wii ;)

EDIT: There was a review about MadWorld here on bit-tech -> http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/wii/2009/03/20/madworld-review/1

3. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

there's no multiplayer for safety reasons.. I bet, could see it getting out of control when one guy starts hogging up the kills

they should make a game that comes with a swingbar, let's you hang upside down and practice.. what about using the eye to reenact the shower scene in mafia 2- have a rated r version or something that's banned in germany

4. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

They could or maybe they did, didnt really read the review lol but they could do online multiplayer but I thought the point of these games were to make well the nerdy complexion type populous feel more bad ass about themselves, having to see their pale pasty complexion might remind them that they live in a fantasy world lol.

Tags: Add Tags