1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding lazy mod out of necessity, and boredom

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Sunny-D, 22 Dec 2004.

1. Sunny-D

Sunny-D What's a Dremel?

well, i had this metal drive blank lying around for a while, its actualy a metal tray from a computer i inherited from my uncle (stripped for parts, 3 GB seagate was pulled from there too). well, today i ran out of desk space (need to clean) and needed a spot to hide my remotes, cell phone, and memory card usb adapter (not in picture, put there later).

Here's the tray:
    [​IMG]

and now, for the pic with my 2 remotes (ati and jvc) and my cell phone.
    [​IMG]

i heart my cell phone. tis a samsung. <3

well, there was no actual cutting or true modding involved, but i thought it was neat and wanted to share.

2. Seth

Seth What's a Dremel?

well, at least you have some place to put your stuff now. I just used the desk but this works too. I love samsung cell phones, have mine beside me now... :)

3. shroom

shroom What's a Dremel?

I would've scrapped a tiny RC car and put the parts in that, so I could drive my remotes/cell phone around the house. But thats just me :naughty:

I hate my motorola.

4. Zephyr

Zephyr Go V-Boy, Go!

But then what do you use to drive the remote for the RC car? :hehe:

I hate my motorola too...slow-ass crappy phone, and it's supposedly a decent phone. It's got teh Bluetooth though, that's amazingly useful actually.