1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lego Star Wars HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mrsgoo, 2 Oct 2005.

1. mrsgoo

mrsgoo What's a Dremel?

Hi. Goo and I are baffled! We've been playing this game on and off for the past several months. But we still can't figure out how to use the cool extra stuff you can buy at Dexter's Diner, e.g. mini kit detector. Or what is some of the stuff for, e.g. brush? Can anyone shed any light? Pretty please?

2. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

3. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Referer Link Error

4. logan

logan flashback!

On the xbox you pause the game (by pressing start), then go to extras where you can turn them on or off.

The minikit detector puts a white arrow on the screen where a minikit piece is, or where it will appear after you've done some things.

Just completed this the other day - so if you need any more help let me know!

Edit: the brush swaps all lightsabers for brushes i think (haven't bought that one yet) :D
    and "purple" turns lots of lighting effects (including lightsabers) purple...

5. TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan Minimodder

6. mrsgoo

mrsgoo What's a Dremel?

Thanks guys :thumb: You have just saved my marriage.

7. KittFDUK

KittFDUK Frag Doll UK

Filling up the yellow Jedi bar at the top of the screen till it flashes, on every level will unlock the door in the diner with the question mark on it. It will give you the best extra ever!

Tags: