1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware LGA 1366 CPU Cooler Group Test

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 19 Feb 2009.

1. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

We've been informed by Cooler Master that our review sample of the V8 was an early release sample. All the versions of the cooler now on sale ship WITH an LGA 1366 bracket. As such we've editted the review of the V8 in the super test, and amended it's score appropriatley.

2. tseax

tseax < >

I can understand why we have air-cooled reviews separate from water-cooled - $. However, air-cooled users need to be aware that there's an interesting "inexpensive" CPU cooler out there that's WATER cooled - the CoolIt Domino. For the price I have to wonder why not go that route? One huge advantage I see is that air is routed OUT of the case by the cooler. That leaves the case temp affected by one less 130W heat source. There are reviews galore out there on this unit.

3. whamio

whamio What's a Dremel?

nice article.... funny thing I've used Zalman coolers on some hd 5850's ..took shroud off because it looks better without it.. now you tell me it cools better...cool

4. TeDeV

TeDeV What's a Dremel?

hello all.

i have an ASUS Silent Knight II for my Core2Quad. I am wondering if i can use it for my new Corei7 950.

maybe buy mounting brackets from somewhere?

Tags: Add Tags