1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Lian Li PC - 70.............

Discussion in 'Modding' started by SuperScrubber, 29 May 2001.

1. SuperScrubber

SuperScrubber Mad Chemist.....buwahahaa

Just read koolvins report on this bad boy - made me want one even more for my next puter!!!!!

Was also looking at a totally concealed water cooling setup so I await to see if it will all fit in.................was a bit worried about getting a rad and resevoir in there especially with the HD/speaker thing down the front at the bottom.

Will be watching this one very closely...................so hurry up koolvin mate!!! :D:D

2. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

me too cant wait just have B0rg part 4 to complete yet :)

3. Bursar

Bursar What's a Dremel?

I was going to order a borg cube so I could run a self contained water cooling setup, but after looking at the PC70 and the brief write up on it so far, I reckoned it was a much better choice!

My order has gone off for one of these cases and an Enermax 350W PSU to put in it.

With a couple of stealth-drive mods, this thing should look the danglies.

I'm meeting a few mates for a LAN session on Sunday, so hopefully the case will come before then and I can get my PC moved into it. Should hopefully raise a few eyebrows!

4. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

A little trip down to maplins for some blue leds and your laughin :D

5. SuperScrubber

SuperScrubber Mad Chemist.....buwahahaa

.............and the local plating factory for a bit of anodising action :D:D

Anyone know if you can get mirror finishes on anodised things? Would be very interested......

Koolvin mate you gonna mount that LCD in the face plates? I was hoping to do that on mine with some of that gasket trim type stuff round the bare metal edges but was a bit worried about attaching the thing to the covers - what d'ya recon? How do the displays attach to the plastic mount?
    Cheers m8 :)

Last edited: 29 May 2001
  6. Bursar

Bursar What's a Dremel?

Pah, Maplins are too pricey. I'll get 'em from Rapid Electronics. I'll pick some fan grills whilst I'm there for the princely sum of 80p each!

7. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

Damn blast got conned :( Bah oh well it twas worth it for the total blueness I get

8. Koolvin

Koolvin The Modfather

now now!