1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress "Like Bruce Wayne"

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by FrostMod, 7 Feb 2015.

1. FrostMod

FrostMod What's a Dremel?

Knight Bruce Wayne is finish !!
    Bruce Wayne is a businessman who is straight, mysterious and leaves reflected as rare emotions.
    I made this mod in his image: sober, elegant and leaving only show of its dark secret behind the Batman logos fans revealing his deep desire for justice.

When Bruce Wayne becomes Batman The Dark Knight, it becomes a contrast between a living armor and a high gloss vigilante to everyone but in the shade.
    His Dark Knight mask is a thick shell without revealing true nature through an ingenious system. The mask is equipped with a magnet that triggers the glare of external LEDs in contact with a magnetic sensor hidden in the box. This is the trigger vigilantism.
    I hope you enjoy this mod as much as I enjoyed designing it from the idea that germinated in my head. 100% homemade and handmade.

---- Frost Mod ---

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you enjoyed this project, do not hesitate to come on my Facebook page or my twitter account to follow my next projects.
    Please support me by voting for me in the voting of the Cooler Master casemod contest 2015 !!

Bests Regards !!

2. FrostMod

FrostMod What's a Dremel?

A little photoshoot with black background

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]