1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming LittleBigPlanet

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 19 Nov 2008.

1. UncertainGod

UncertainGod Minimodder

You hit the nail on the head there, it manages to capture that sense of joy I felt playing through Portal but this time it isn't going to end after a quick 2 hours. :D

2. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

Veles, believe me: once you play LBP (with all the updates and all the free DLC) and you are playing with 3 other people, you will understand why the game is amazing and worth owning a PS3 for.....

3. Major

Major Guest

Well, I think I'll get my bro to bring his two controllers at Xmas and we can have a 4 player game. :D

4. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

I have been slacking with LBP. I was looking forward to this game the most but ended up caught in a rut financially (and $45 Left 4 Dead was too tempting haha). I need to be sure to get this game though, I loved every minute of the beta and whilst some folks frown at Media Molecule's moderation of certain levels, you need to look at it from their perspective. The last thing MM/Sony needs is Sega, or Nintendo slapping them with a lawsuit over the likeness of their games appears in LittleBigPLanet. And besides, this game is suppose be about the creativity of the user generated content, not how well someone can redraw what's been made. Granted the Sonic level was definately fun and took talent, but the Pirate level I played on during the beta was definately one of the most interesting levels out there, and damn fun.

5. devdevil85

devdevil85 What's a Dremel?

There are some great levels to be played and when I hear people saying there aren't I can only call BS. I have played many great levels. Hell, my g/f alone has made 2 5-star levels. Playing with 4 people makes the game amazing. Yes, there are times when things that you would think should be easy aren't, but that's a part of the game, just like in the original Mario when you would think jumping on moving mushroom's head would be easy and yet most of the time you would die....yes I admit I died more times than not so I usually just avoided them...

6. automagsrock

automagsrock What's a Dremel?

I still think my favorite user-created level is escape from Alcatraz :D

That one is amazingly good