1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G15 v.2

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Fishlock, 10 Dec 2007.

1. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Morning,

I noticed this review over on Neowin.net of Version 2 of the Logitech G15 keyboard. Looks brilliant, and i want one to upgrade from my G11, but I can't find one for sale anywhere in the UK? Does anyone know where to get one from, or perhaps a place in the US that would ship to the UK?

Any help appreciated!

Sam.

2. FuzzyOne

FuzzyOne

3. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Ah specialtech have it in stock, I hope...:duh:

4. FuzzyOne

FuzzyOne

yeah it's hit and miss I was looking at buying one a couple of weeks ago but decided to wait for the v1's turn up on ebay

5. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Yeah there is one of the new versions on ebay here but it is an ex display model. I'm sure it's fine, but I'm fussy, and want an un-opened one.

Does anyone on here have the new G15? Is it worth it over a G11, or even the older G15?

6. lamboman

lamboman What's a Dremel?

Simply put, all you are getting is a screen. Not worth the premium if you already have a G11 IMO, but still, if you want the screen and you have a decent use for it, go ahead.

7. Steelez

Steelez Minimodder

I have one and like it a lot, it replaced a broken G15 v1.

I like the screen but use it mostly for itunes info while I'm gaming. The other main difference with the new G15 is that it's footprint is much smaller, similar in size to a standard keyboard.

8. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

It's still showing as "In stock" today... but if you particularly want the v2, you'd need to double-check with whoever you decide to buy it from (phoning would obviously be the quickest method), whether it's one of the originals, or indeed the new v2... before you go ordering one :idea: