1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Macroman's LCD Mod

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sonar_Un, 20 Nov 2001.

1. Sonar_Un

Sonar_Un What's a Dremel?

Forgive my newbieness, but what happened to all the mods on Bit Tech's site? I am trying to find Macroman's LCD mod, but it seems to have disappeared, and all current links to it refuse to work.

2. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Hi Sonar_UN, welcome to the forums..

We're in the process of converting the articles over to the new format, unfortunately due to some teething problems it's been a slow process..

We're aiming to get a majority of them back up this week, however Macro can probably answer any immediate queries you have, so ask away.

3. Sonar_Un

Sonar_Un What's a Dremel?

Ahh, ok, well, I like the color scheme of the website, looks nice and high-tech :)

I had no queries about Macroman's mod, I think its beautiful, and I was just looking for some completed pics of it. Unfortunately, he doesn't have much links on his website. All I found was a couple of pics of his case. Which again, is beautifully modded.

4. macroman

macroman The One

Thanks for the comments. We should have all the old articles back up soon. :)

5. relix

relix Minimodder

what's your homepage macroman? I want to see it!!!

Tags: Add Tags