1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii / Wii U Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Major, 31 Dec 2007.

1. Major

Major Guest

Just wondering,

Is this game worth £35 - £40?

Is it a good Multiplayer or not? I have Wii Sports + Wii Play (Play isn't great), but I really need another Multiplayer game.

TIA

2. ImInTheZoneBaby

ImInTheZoneBaby Bring it on sucka!

Hmm, I dont think it is a very good game. It got real bad reviews, but thats probably because its just yet ANOTHER party game.
    To be honest, I dont think ANY party game is worth £35 - £40. Unless its something that has depth, perhaps something like Mario Party.

Hopefully someone who has played the game can give you a reply to your question...

3. alastor

alastor Minimodder

I've played it in single player and it's knackering to say the least. But kinda fun. Don't think it would be as good in multiplayer as Wii Sports but if you can get it for under £30 then probably worth it.

4. greenturnips

greenturnips What's a Dremel?

I have to agree, got it for my son for xmas, cost 32, he didn't like it and ebayed it for 48 - God i love nintendo's rubbish stock levels

5. chittes

chittes What's a Dremel?

6. Major

Major Guest

I bought it btw, well went halfs with my bro.

For multiplayer it's awesome, although I can see it being a little boring playing it on Single Player, but I didn't buy the Wii to play SP anyway.

It's a very good game, but it could of been made quite a bit better i.e. 400m is not exciting as you have to look at your stamina etc, if you just had to race the whole 400m like you do on 100m, that would be awesome, and would give your arms a little workout too.

Tags: