1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maximo Park

Discussion in 'General' started by Idioteque, 6 Nov 2005.

1. Idioteque

Idioteque Telephasic Mongoose

Has anyone listened to 'A Certain Trigger'? Well for those who haven't I recommend it, it's a very good album which to me seems like a blend of franz ferdinand and inspiral carpets (if anyone remembers them)

Anyway, what are your thoughts on the album?

2. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

Pfft, saw them live months back :p They were amazing! Most of their tracks are brilliant- signal and sign for chorus, apply some pressure for verse and graffiti for intro.

<A88>

3. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Stupendous band. They have a much harder, less poppy sound than Franz Ferdinand imho. Kind of with more of an aggressive, Jam-y edge to the singing. Anyone see them on Later With Jools Holland?

4. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Saw them live in June at my local recordstore..a copy of apply some pressure signed by the whole band is next to me as i type :D

Ice

5. Idioteque

Idioteque Telephasic Mongoose

Damn you icecoldbagey.... I'll buy it from you for... a shiny new penny!

anyway i was lucky i switched over to e4 wen they were showing music videos... got me hooked on the band since, ver surreal videos for apply some pressure though... what with the cupboards and all...