1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May I suggest a LCD section?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Vito, 16 Jun 2004.

1. Vito

Vito What's a Dremel?

Hi,
    These days I am trying to connect some LCD's. There is plenty of information in this section.
    I think that now that LCD's are becoming more and more popular, it would be quite usufull to have all the LCD related threads in one LCD section (and not in the Electronics section).
    What do you think? Or perhaps it is not appropiate because then the sections are going to multiply to infinite?

2. whypick1

whypick1 The über-Pick

It wouldn't be needed if people could be arsed to read the LCD FAQ at the top of this forum or use the search function instead of posting a question that's been asked a thousand times before.

You may think I'm being pissy, but it's only because of other people beeing so bloody lazy. There's a reason the :search: smiley is there.

3. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

Moving to Feedback...

4. Vito

Vito What's a Dremel?

Mmm... I would not say it is not needed. I have read the LCD FAQ, and I have used the search (not in the dark side :D ). And there are lots of articles dispersed in several forums. There are lots of people showing their lcd's, or asking how to wire some, or just asking if some lcd is adequate (¿bad spelled?) to connect to the pc. Maybe a new LCD section will make it easy for the lazy beginners (like me :p )
    And sorry to post in the incorrect forum. I did not know the existence of a Feedback section. :blush:

5. Zidane

Zidane What's a Dremel?

no, if anything, lcd's belong in the electronics section. to have an lcd section would be the same as having a fans section, a ccfl section, a keyboard section, etc etc etc.

whilst the subject of lcd's is a broad one, it is (and should remain) a subset of the electronics section.

6. Vito

Vito What's a Dremel?

Mmm..., I get the idea. No problem. I will keep on using the search tool :grr: .
    Thank you for your comments. :thumb: