Toying around with an idea I've been wanting to get out of my head for a while. I don't have any current plans to water-cool any of my computers, but I wanted to try my hand at designing a waterblock, and get some pratice using CAD software. The first revision was a really rough model of what I basically wanted to accomplish. A block made without CAD/CAM equipment that would provide lots of turbulence without too much restriction. Second revision lead to a more evenly sized passageway between all of the fins. as well as relocation of the outlets to the top of the block. And then I switched to CAD software so that I could start implementing all of the toolwork in detail. Here's the third revision of the base. The first concept was to plug the center of the block and collimate the inlet into 24 smallet jets. I don't know what I was thinking there because that would create a huge dead spot. So everything was edited to move the jets (31 of them total) to the middle of the block with matching dimples in the center of the base. I also went back to a single outlet. The revisions I have in mind at the moment are adding more steps to the underside of the "collimater" and potentially a different inlet shape. If possible I could also make a custom milling bit so that the dimples in the center of the block could be cut as rings instead. Socket 462/478/754/939/LGA775/940 I need and am open to criticism because I've never designed anything like this before.