1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Microsoft: Home is outdated

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 11 Dec 2008.

1. Blassster

Blassster What's a Dremel?

Sony should have spend their resources on other things, such as improvements to what exists or something else that's relevant.

2. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

I would really like to see it look more like steam, easy to use and functional. Home doesnt look like it would take off so well but I would at least try it out just to see, I prefer to see it personally before dismissing it outright.

I thought it was funny calling xbox live the premium service, its like playing wow where you have to pay for what everyone else can do free.

3. rollo

rollo Modder

mmos are alot more social than home can ever be

4. UrbanMarine

UrbanMarine Government Prostitute

Add Booze, Drugs, Sex, Cars and other sins and Home would have a high fan base. Basicly The Sims meets GTA meets MMO meets Las Vegas!

But then the douche moms and dads that don't want little timmy playing this game would complain and it then would be given an X rating which would then lead to low sales then that will lead to the group of people that wants the game banned anyways which will lead to lawsuits from weak liberal pussies that hate their bodies which will then lead to increases suicide rates which will then end up on Oprah where she'll bitch about the game and her fat ass............free market pfffff....anyways YOU CAN'T MAKE A GAME ABOUT LIFE WITH RESTRICTIONS!

Last edited: 12 Dec 2008
Tags: Add Tags