1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Minecraft Pocket Edition released for Xperia Play

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 16 Aug 2011.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. fuus

fuus Misses Rep Bombs

EPICNESS.. now to get an Xperia Play...

3. runadumb

runadumb What's a Dremel?

Oh I'm going to give this a whirl having never bothered with minecraft. Hope the controls don't stink as I haven't yet used the touchpads. Minecraft seems suited to portable devices.

By the way I'm currently playing the playstation version of strider on my SEXplay. Did anyone ever finish this game? Its hard as hell and i'm cheating like crazy with savestates!
    Different breed of gamers back then, I know as I see to have lost all of the skills I once had :(

4. runadumb

EDIT:Just finished it. Damn, wonder how long that would have taken without the glory that is savestates.

5. Canon

Canon Reformed

I have to admit, adding things to my world or gathering resources while I commute would be cool. That is, if I hadn't got bored with Minecraft months ago when I lost access to the bit server thanks to Multiplay.

6. SighMoan

SighMoan What's a Dremel?

I got quite far on the original Megadrive, but yes, it is a bloody solid game!!

7. runadumb

Tried out the demo for about 20 mins. Oddly it doesn't use the left touchpad, it uses the D-pad for movement. Seems decent but needs more content for me personally. Although it might be an excellent time waster as it is right now.

8. TWeaK

TWeaK Minimodder

So what about Alpha purchasers and their entitlement to 'all future versions of Minecraft'?

9. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

This isn't Minecraft, this is Minecraft Pocket Edition.

I feel dirty for coming up with such a cheap but likely excuse...

10. TWeaK

TWeaK Minimodder

I know what you mean :p I don't really care about it tbh and I'm happy giving more money to Notch, but I distinctly remember them having to change that bit of the terms when were setting up the company and talking to lawyers, and I think the move from alpha to beta was just to mediate this.

Tags: Add Tags